Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas in July


Starting my Christmas cards.  Last year I made around 70 cards.  I don't like to  make the same cards and so I will use a basic design and use it for a while and then change to a different stamp and do some more.  For this stamp I changed the ribbon and where I put the sentiment. 
Inked the edges after distressing the edges of the Designer Paper.

Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink and Four Frames SU
Tools1-3/4 Scallop Circle,  Circle punch, Decorative Label Punch, Black and Cherry Cobbler EP, Distress tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda, a Stampin Up independent demonstrator. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. Content is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services, or products offered on here is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!"







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!