Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas in July


Starting my Christmas cards.  Last year I made around 70 cards.  I don't like to  make the same cards and so I will use a basic design and use it for a while and then change to a different stamp and do some more.  For this stamp I changed the ribbon and where I put the sentiment. 
Inked the edges after distressing the edges of the Designer Paper.

Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink and Four Frames SU
Tools1-3/4 Scallop Circle,  Circle punch, Decorative Label Punch, Black and Cherry Cobbler EP, Distress tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!