Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Christmas Card



Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Inks:  Sahara Sand, Gumball Green
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Christmas Lodge
Tools:  Color Spritzer, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, sponge daubers
Accessories:  Gumball Green ribbon, Dazzling Details, Snowflake EF, Spellbinders

I probably shouldn't have used the Color Spritzer, but I wanted to try it.  I always seem to have trouble getting the color to go on.  I'm still not sure what I do wrong.  When I watch videos where others use it, they seem to almost do it effortlessly.  I seem to have to pump very hard and still do not get a good spritz.  I do like the dazzling details though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!