Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas and Sneak Peak

Still working on my Christmas Cards.  Embossing Folder and Coredinations Paper along with the stamp set Joyous Celebrations will be available August 1.  If you would like to order any of these products, please e-mail me.

Stamps:  Joyous Celebrations
In:  Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight markers, and Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler Coredinations, Whisper White, Gumball Green CS
Tools:  Big Shot, Holiday Frame EF, Cherry Cobbler EP, Cherry Cobbler Seam binding ribbon, Oval punches, Coredinations Sanding Buddy, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!