Thursday, February 8, 2018

PTI Anniversary Day 3

The challenge is to take a card that you have made in the past and transform it in some way.  This is a card that I made a few years ago.  It is very simple.

I used one of the fillable frames for the sentiment.  It was a very simple card.
I still used a fillable frame sentiment and frame and used the same color scheme.  I added a layer and some thread for some interest as well as some sequins.  I popped up the layers as well.  The papers are from the paper packs that were on sale last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!