Thursday, February 8, 2018

11TH ANNIVERSARY DAY 1: SKETCH CHALLENGE

This is the time of year for PTI's anniversary.  Today is a sketch challenge.
Each design team member picked a favorite card and a sketch was made from that card.  I used Michelle's sketch.  Here is her sketch and here is my card.
Here is my card.
I used a Stampin Up stamp and inks.  I used PTI Stamper's Select for the card.  The sentiment is from Keep It Simple:  Birthday.  The panel is from the A2 Noted die set.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!