Saturday, March 25, 2017

March PTI Blog Hop

This is the picture that we were given for inspiration for this months's blog hop.  I wanted to use the theme of the flowers and the colors for my card.


Here is my card that I made.  I used PTI Ruby Rose Stamp set, the free December stamp set Ruby Reprise, and then the dies.  The sentiment is from that stamp set as well.  I used SU Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue inks as well as PTI Lovely Lady for the flowers.  I embossed the sentiment with Tempting Turquoise embossing powder.  I sponged Bashful Blue ink on the edges.  Not exactly satisfied with the card but hopefully the recipient will be pleased.

5 comments:

  1. Linda, what a lovely card.
    Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you sponged the background. I'm sure the recipient will be very happy to get this bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love your cluster stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inked frame on your pretty card! Great minds think alike Linda - I used the same floral set for the Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!