Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Make It Monday PTI

This is the first time that I am participating in the Make It Monday on Nichole Heady's blog for PTI.  Stephanie Gold is sharing a video on chipboard sentiments.  I used the Wonderful Words:  Birthday die and stamp and Star Prints stamp set from the Vault which was one of  my first stamp sets that I bought from PTI.  Colors are SU Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, and PTI Summer Sunrise inks.  I used Polka Dot Basics stamp set to add some texture.  Below is the inside of the card.  I used Small Sketch Stars dies inside. 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I adore the added stars you put on the inside too. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I really, really love all the stars. So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda, a Stampin Up independent demonstrator. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. Content is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services, or products offered on here is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!"







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!