Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Cards

This is the first that I used whisper white craft ink to emboss. I don't really like the result, maybe just need some practice. Used versamark to stamp on the base of the card, but it doesn't show. Slowly getting cards done. I like them done bt 1st of December so that I can get them mailed.
Paper: Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, PTI, Holiday Lounge
Stamps: Pdeaceful Season retired SU
Ink: Taken With Teal, Whisper White, versamark
Misc: Nestabilities, sponging, Gold embossing powder, iridescent ice EP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!