Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another One Sheet Wonder Template for Christmas

This isn't a very good picture but you can see the whole card. These helped me to increase my stash for my Christmas cards.




Closer view of the image layer.



Here is another One Sheet Wonder template that I used for cards.

Paper: Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, PTI, Holiday Lounge

Stamps: PTI

Ink: Taken With Teal, So Saffron, Real red markers

Misc: SU lace, antique brads PTI die, SU scallop trim punch, sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!