Friday, October 21, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Christmas


I've been working on Christmas cards using the One Sheet Wonder Template by Jessica Taylor. Click here for the template. I used last year's DSP for the designer paper. This is 3 of the 16 cards that I did.
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Old Olive
Stamps: Merry and Type and PTI.
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobler
Misc. Cuttlebug, Darice EF, cuttlebug EF, Cherry Cobbler EP, nestabilities, ticket punch SU, cherry cobbler quilted satin ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, and Liquid Pearls, and PTI border die
Techniques: Dry embossing, Wet embossing, sponging, brayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!