Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Christmas Card


It seems that the only cards that I am making are Christmas ones. With my schedule, I have to try to fit them in any way that I can so maybe I will be done for Christmas. I used cheap paper to see how the ornament layered. Sometimes I find it hard to figure out what color I should use for each layer.

Stamps: PTI
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Misc scraps from Wal-Mart and DCWV pack
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Misc: PTI die, Cricut Christmas Noel cartridge, ribbon SU retired, Gypsy, Early Espresso baker's twine SU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!