Thursday, June 30, 2011

Scrapbooking and Sneak Peak





Can't remember all the details, but did use the New In-Color Calypso Coral along with Night of Navy and Riding Hood Red Stampin Up CS and DSP. Used Everyday Paper Doll cartridge. Can't remember which cartridge the title came from. EK Success punch used for the bottom border. Used Early Espresso and Blush Blossom for the hair and doll's body. This is my granddaughter with her first doll that she had given to her. She had to take it even to bed with her. I apologize but this was a Martha Stewart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!