Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Christmas in July and Sneak Peak

Stamps: Tags Til Christmas (will be in the new catalog), Lovely as a Tree

Paper: Real Red CS, Old Olive CS, Merry Moments (Retired)

Ink: Old Olive, Versamark

Accessories: Ornament Punch

Misc: Sponging, Gold EP, ribbon (non-SU)







Stamps: Pennant Parade

Paper: Red CS, Merry Moments (retired), chocolate chip

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Versamark

Accessories: Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Chocolate Chip Ribbon (new catalog).

Misc.: Gold Embossing, sponging













No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!