Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary 2nd Day

I used the round Happy Birthday printable since I use a lot of birthday cards.  I used an Aqua Mist cardbase and cut a hole in it.  I also used the limitless layers and made the opening in the layered piece from Candy Cane paper and attached with dimensionals.  I added 2 aqua mist buttons and an aqua mist ribbon with glue dots.  The actual print out is glued on an Hawaiian shore limitless layer circle on the inside of the card.  I used the Watercolor Wonder stamp with Aqua Mist ink for a tone on tone effect.  Hope you enjoy looking.  It wasn't easy to photograph and get the happy birthday to be seen very well.

1 comment:

  1. I love making aperture cards like this one! The watercolor pattern on your card front is a really nice touch. Thank you for playing along! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!