Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christmas Cards by Grandaughter

Granddaughter wanted to use an extra tree that I had cut out of the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge
Stamps:  Tiny Tags
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Garden Green, Real Red, and DCWV
Tools:  Tiny Tag punch, stickiles, ribbon retired SU, cricut, Embossing folder from Holiday Mini


This one was inspired by Tami White with different embossing folder and ribbon

Stamps:  Comfort and Joy
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
Tools:  Ribbon punch, Embossing folder from Holiday Mini, Pewter EP, retired ribbon SU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!