Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scrapbooking Christmas 2007



I'm trying to do some scrapbooking. I don't necessarily do it in order but I need to try to get some done. That is my goal this year. This is my daughter and granddaughter (tried to hide faces) Christmas 2007.

Paper: Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White CS, Christmas Cocoa DSP (retired)

Ink: Soft Suede, Versa Mark

Stamps: CTMH stamp that correlates with Art Philosophy

Misc.: Cricut Art Philosophy and Christmas Noel, Iridescent Ice EP, Pearls, Rhinestones, Dazzling Details and Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Two-way glue, Soft Suede ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda, a Stampin Up independent demonstrator. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. Content is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services, or products offered on here is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!"







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!