Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stamps: Bliss and Whimsical Words

Ink: Versamark with clear embossing powder.

Tools: Beautiful Wings Embosslits 118138, Pretties Kit (retired),

Itty bitty buttons 118761, Itty Bitty Shapes punch 118309,

decorative Label punch 120907.

All Stampin Up products except paper.
Cased from Chic'n Scratch and added my own touch.


Welcome

Hi, I'm Linda. I love making cards and scrapbooking. I also love sewing and cross stitch. I have four grown children and one granddaughter, who lives with us.







Hello! I'm Sarah Beth. I'm married to a wonderful man who supports my hobby and loves me for who I am.(Bless his heart;) I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They love crafting with me! So every once in a while I ~sneak~ to the craft room. lol

I love making Cards and Scrapbooking and Mini Albums. Making beautiful things is something that is in my heart. Hope you enjoy!